My priorities for the residents of Great Dunmow North in the forthcoming District Council Election on the 7th May 2015 include:
- Improved signage and weight limits in the town to improve traffic flow along the North West Bypass.
- Adoption of the Great Dunmow Neighbourhood Plan so that we have more say for the future of the town.
- Future development to provide better sport, social, education and health facilities.
- Improved local transport with straight through access to Bishops Stortford and Harlow.
- Currently I serve on the Licensing & Environmental Health and Planning Committees as well as the Constitution and Electoral Working Groups and am Vice Chairman of the South Forum
I consider it a privilege to serve the residents of Great Dunmow North.